last spaghetti/teachers outing (1/3)

Wednesday was my last wednesday meal at my school. I'm moving on after this year. After I gorged myself we went on my last teachers trip. I had no idea what we were doing so i asked a teacher and she said we were going to "the cleaning place where eating the citizens". So I didnt really know where we were going until we got to the... water treatment facility!!!!


the principal gives lots of announcements on the bus

during the 30 minute video about how drinking tap water is safer than bottled water, they gave us all free... bottled tap water!
then there was the 68 slide long power point presentation

in 'the lab'
i had a strange feeling that these 'scientists' were actors





clean water/dirty water





it wasn't even sunny. but still the umbrellas
this is how we ride
next time.....

0 comments:

Etiquetas