last dinner

this was really great. a restaurant right on the river


roasted eel!
this guy is one of the maintenance men. he weirds me out.
flooded han

THIS guy talks to me sometimes about how he is learning english. yet whenever we talk, he is always really shy and quiet. at dinner he told me he wanted to draw a picture of my face. i said to myself, hmmmmm what a strange thing to say or want to do. and thought that was the end of it. 2 days later, he gave me this.




































5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is a pretty good drawing, no?

stan said...

i don't know much about drawing by hand, but that looks good to me. it's a little weird that he drew a picture of you and gave it to you. but i guess it might be more strange if he kept it.

regi said...

what died on your head and did you get lip injections? it's a good change!

will cote said...

ive really taken advantage of the cheap plastic surgery here. so its actually a pretty accurate picture

The Pol said...

i like how you look like a fat chinese guy. (Read: Successful Bureaucrat during the Ming Dynasty)

Etiquetas